A Simple (and Cute) Turtle Line Drawing Tutorial
Sea turtles are an entertainment subject to draw a sea turtle. This short tutorial is excellent for younger kids or anyone new to drawing. It’s a simple line drawing that’s easy, and anyone can do it by following the lesson. It’s also an excellent method to show kids that most pictures are little more than a series of simple lines and shapes.
Have fun with these cute turtles swimming in the ocean. Use pencils for drawing the base, then outline it with markers or color it with crayons if you like. It’s a entertainment class project or something to try at home just for fun. A group of students also used it to produce a beautiful appearance of multi-colored turtles.
Start With An Egg Shape
We will start the sea turtle by different drawing ideas about the basic shapes of its body. It only requires a few simple lines, and we will fill in the details in the next step.
- Start by drawing a scrambled egg shape for the body of the sea turtle. The bottom part should be round and a little larger than the top, which is slightly pointed.
- Draw in the shape of flippers with the form of a boomerang. One on each side of which will be the head.
- Add two back flippers, which have a roughly triangular shape. The flipper closest to you will be less significant than the back, mostly hidden by the shell.
- Finish the outline by cool drawing a turtle-shaped head and neck.
Add Detail to Your Turtle
Your turtle will live after this step. Because we will add some information and give him more dimension.
- Draw an extra egg shape inside the first to determine the top of the turtle shell. Let it join the top edge as shown to give it a three-dimensional look.
- To draw a shell pattern, add a row of diamond-shaped widths to the center of the shell.
- Add the turtle’s eye and mouth. Remember that we can only see a part of his head, so only one eye is needed.
Finish the Sea Turtle
It’s time to finish your drawing, and add the final details is the best part.
- Complete the shell by cool drawing ideas lines that divide the outer band of the surface. These are small lines connecting your two egg shapes that move as you move around the body.
- draw a sea turtle with tough turtle skin texture by drawing a random pattern of minor marks here and there. Be sure to make each flipper and add a few dots along his neck, running up to the head.
That’s all there is to it. You should now have a lovely, smiling sea turtle. You can add color or background as if he is swimming through the ocean or leave it as is.
I hope you love this lesson about how to draw a turtle. If you like it then you should go to their external source link and check about more tutorials with different categories.
Source: Article Vines