For several reasons, Application For Bank Statement is frequently necessary. However, not all areas of the nation have access to the soft copies of bank statements. Additionally, it is occasionally necessary to have a paper copy of the bank statements. In these circumstances, a letter asking the bank manager to submit the bank statement must be written.
The Application For bank statement must contain appropriate conditions and sufficient details. Here is a sample request letter for your reference.
Application For bank statement is a document provided by a bank that details the activities and transactions made in a client’s account over a specific time period. Holders can view their historical transactions and records through their bank statements.
People occasionally need the bank statements to know their transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals of cash, interest payments, and the amount of their accounts at any given time. To obtain bank statements, a request must be made in writing to the bank manager.
In general, it’s a formal statement where you ask the bank manager for a bank statement for a certain period of time and instruct them to use it for a variety of purposes, including applying for visas, taking bank exams, presenting a bank statement of salary before joining a new company, and so forth.
Recommended Read: Basic Computer Knowledge
The monthly bank statement is often mailed by banks to the registered email address of the account holder. If not, you can go to your local bank to pick up your monthly bank statement.
Things to remember for Application for bank statement
- A formal letter requesting a bank statement is addressed to the branch bank manager. As a result, it is written in a formal style. So, here are some guidelines for writing a formal application.
- To demonstrate that the letter is for official purposes, write it in a formal manner. Include the date, bank name, branch manager, and bank address on the left side of the letter. Additionally, include the account holder’s name and address.
- Continue on to the topic that will help the branch manager understand why you are writing this letter.
- Thank the bank for providing the best customer service by expressing your gratitude.
- Describe why a paper copy of the bank statement is necessary.
- An application ought to be direct and concise.
- Provide the supporting evidence for the claim you are making.
Include these things in the application
- Recipient Address – Your message should open with the name, job title, and complete bank address of the beneficiary. Typically, the bank manager is the recipient of the application. If you don’t know the manager’s name, write “To Bank Manager.
- Date – Indicate the date that your application is being submitted.
- Sender Address – Include your full name, job title, and address in the sender address. Consider the nuances of the organisation you are addressing while writing your address.
- Subject – Briefly state why you are writing the letter in this section. It should just contain one line and include the information needed to support your letter.
- Salutation – In the unlikely event that you are unsure of the director’s name, write “Dear sir/madam.” You can also address someone as “Dear Mr./Miss/Mrs. Last Name.”
- The body – The bulk of your letter is included in the body. It ought to succinctly and simply explain your application. Make careful to introduce oneself before stating your purpose for writing. At that moment, be sincere about the situation and request a prompt response. Continue by thanking the recipient for their assistance as you sum up.
- Ending – Put a suitable closing greeting at the end of your letter, like “Truly” or “Faithfully,” and then sign your name.
Format of Application for Bank Statement
The Branch Manager
(Name of the bank)
(Account holder’s name)
(Account holder’s address)
My savings account number is 456897532, and it is with your bank. So, I’m writing you this letter to ask that you send me your bank statement from Feb 8, 2022, to May 5, 2022. The declaration is required because I am applying for a student loan and must provide it to the organisation responsible for authorising the loan.
For your assurance, please see my proof of identification and residence attached. Please respond to my request as quickly as possible because I urgently need the bank statement.
I’m hoping for a timely and favourable response from you.
Account Holder’s name
Sample: Application of Bank Statement of Savings account(Axis, state bank & other)
The Branch Manager
Mrs. kanika Sharma
Subject: Application for Savings Account statement
The purpose of this letter from Kanika Sharma is to request that you send me the bank statements for account number 9958598368 from 08.03.2022 to 08.06.2022. The owner of this savings account is me.
I need the statement since I applied for a car loan and I have to provide the bank statement to the appropriate officeholder as part of the application process.
I’m hoping you’ll finish the procedure soon. Please let me know when I need to visit so that I may complete the necessary formalities if necessary at any moment. The Aadhar card, driver’s licence, Pan card, and other crucial identifying documents are attached as proof.
Sample: bank statement of current account
Subject: Application for Current Account statement
We have a current account in your bank with the XYZ company’s Account No. 456897532. Therefore, I am writing you this letter to ask that you send us your bank statement for the period of 12.10.2020 to 31.05.2021.
Our budget controlling department requires the statement on a tax basis.
We anticipate that you will handle our request quickly.
Thank you so much.
Financial statements are important, especially for an industry. You should maintain a professional and polite tone as you write the request for a bank statement.
Describe your entire account in detail and the time frame that the statement should cover. Don’t forget to include your email address, mailing address, and phone number so you can receive your bank statement. Finally, write your letter effectively so that it is accepted.