Surely, you are aware that your Instagram profile picture is one of the first things that people will see when they visit your profile page. As a result, it must be extremely eye-catching and gorgeous, and individuals go to great lengths to make it as lovely as possible.
Nevertheless, the harsh reality is that it is possible to accidentally delete or otherwise lose a beloved Instagram profile photo from your mobile data or memory card and that you will then be left with no other option than to retrieve it back from your Instagram account.
We are also unable to view a larger version of your Instagram profile picture on Instagram using the official application but, You don’t have to worry since we have some methods to help you download your Instagram profile photo even if you have accidentally deleted it from your mobile phone so that you can access your favorite Instagram picture again with a few clicks. Learn how to save your Instagram profile photo in the following steps.
When it comes to Enlarge Instagram profile Picture or if you want to view a larger version of your Instagram profile picture, there are two distinct approaches. One technique is the manual method, and the other is the use of third-party programs.
Method Using a Manual
- Navigate to the user’s Instagram profile, either through the mobile app or the desktop browser.
- In the mobile app, tap the three-dot menu symbol and pick ‘Copy Profile URL’ from the drop-down menu. On desktop browsers, you can simply copy the URL from the address bar.
- Place this URL in the address bar of a web browser. Such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and hit enter.
- To go to the next stage, press and hold or right-click on the person’s Instagram profile/photo/cover photo. Select the option to open in a new tab from the drop-down menu.
- Delete the size parameter’s150x150′ from the URL by modifying the address bar in your browser. It may display’s320x320′ on a computer.
- Visit the newly updated URL and you will be able to view a larger version of your Instagram profile in its fullness.
- To download the image to your device, right-click or press over the image in Chrome and pick ‘Download Image’ from the drop-down menu.
Third-party applications for the Windows and Mac operating systems
- Go to Insta DP (an application).
- In the address bar area, type in the Instagram user name without the @ symbol.
- When you click on the View DP button, the profile images will be displayed in a variety of resolutions.
- Right-click on the profile photo that you wish to save and select “Save image as” from the menu that appears.
In the case of Android-based devices
- Install Insta Zoom (a mobile application) from the Google Play store.
- In the address bar area, type in the Instagram user name and click on the “Go” button.
- It will help you to view a larger version of your Instagram profile picture. To download a particular image, select the “Download This Picture” button at the bottom of the screen.
- The photographs will be loaded in a folder entitled “Insta Zoom” on your device after they have been captured.
The service itself is free, and it allows users to view and download Instagram DP (also known as Instagram Profile Image or Profile Picture) in its full size and high resolution (HD) quality.
It should be noted that the Instagram Profile Picture Downloader is compatible with any Instagram account. This implies that you may download or view a larger version of your Instagram profile picture from both your private and public Instagram accounts in a matter of seconds, regardless of whether they are private or public.
Also Read: How To Download Instagram Profile Pictures
The following are the features of the Instagram Profile Picture Downloader:
- It’s quick, simple, and secure.
- There is no requirement to log into your Instagram account.
- You may download Instagram profile photographs with a single click with the Instagram Downloader.
- Save and download your profile photo in its original resolution and quality from your computer.
When it comes to downloading photographs or videos from Instagram, the “Instagram Video Download” application is a good option to consider.
For More Article Visit Here.