In this blog, we are going to discuss multiple methods to view PST files without Outlook. Many users have a query “How to read PST file without Outlook?”. As we all know that the PST file format is only supported by the Outlook email client. And basically, a file with PST file format saves all the data such as emails, contacts, tasks, etc. So, opening a file with a PST file extension is next to impossible. But, here we are with some methods to read the PST file. Stay connected till the end.
Professionally Read PST File Without Outlook
The FreeViewer PST Viewer Tool is an outstanding tool to view and open PST files. All the attachments can be previewed by the user by using this advanced software. The tool supports scanning the corrupted Outlook PST files. So, we will discuss the procedure to use this tool in the below segment:-
Step 1– Firstly, Install and launch the automated tool on your system
Step 2 – To add the PST files in the software panel, hit the “Add Files” button
Step 3 – Browse the PST file which you want to open and click on the “Open” option
Step 4 – If you have a PST file that is highly corrupted then hit the “Advance Scan” checkbox
Step 5 – After that, the tool will provide you with different viewing modes such as properties view, hex view, RTF view, HTML view, and many more.
Step 6 – At last, you can also switch between horizontal and vertical viewing modes as per your requirement
Outstanding Features of PST File Viewer Software
Here, we are going to discuss the advantages of the automated tool:-
- Allows the users to preview the calendars, tasks, emails, contacts, etc. in an effortless manner
- Works with PST file of Microsoft Outlook 2019 and all the previous versions
- Users can view and read the attachments also without losing data
- Give a feature to zoom in, zoom out and rotate an attachment file
- The tool provides advanced and Quick scanning modes to users
- The user gets different previewing modes to view and read the PST file
- This utility does not have any file size restriction
- Allows to read PST file without Outlook installation
- Using attributes such as subject, to, received, etc. users can sort out file data
- The software provides an option to view data from damaged PST files also
Manually Read PST File Without Outlook
Here in this segment, we are going to mention the multiple methods to view PST files using manual techniques. The automated tool is the best to easily and safely read PST file without Outlook. But if you want to go for the free methods then you can read the next section. But, all the methods mentioned are not 100% secure. Users can face data loss issues as well as users can not view, read and open attachments. This is the reason why we suggest our users to go with the automated approach.
View PST Files in HTML File Extension
- Install the MS Outlook application and open it.
- After opening the application, browse and choose the specific email which you want to view in the HTML file extension.
- Now, go to the “File” option at the top left corner of your screen.
- After that, go to the “Save As” button to save the PST file in HTML file format.
- Select the HTML file extension.
- At last, the data will be saved in HTML file format.
Use Google GAMMO Tool to Read PST File Without Outlook
View PST file by following the steps mentioned below:-
- Download the Google GAMMO tool and open it.
- Enter the id address of your Gmail account and click on the “Continue” option.
- Now the tool will launch the preferred browser and after that, you simply sign in to your account.
- Hit the “Allow” option to approve the permissions.
- Now, you need to choose the PST files or Outlook profile
- After that, select the migrate all button or migrate only the new data option as per your convenience.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- Select the data which you want to save to Gmail and click on the “Migrate” button.
- Finally, you can open your Gmail account to view PST files.
Save PST Files in TXT File Extension
Follow the process mentioned below to read PST file without Outlook:-
- Launch the MS Outlook application on your device and open it.
- Search for the emails which you want to read in TXT format.
- At the top of the screen, click on the “File” button.
- Now, hit the “Save As” button from the tab.
- Here, choose the TXT file format.
- All the emails will be saved in the TXT file extension.
Tip: The user can also share this TXT file with a non-outlook user.
In the above write-up, we have discussed multiple techniques to read PST file without Outlook. We have mentioned all the reliable methods, users can use the manual approach as well as the professional method to read PST files. But manual methods have some drawbacks which we mentioned above and they are a bit lengthy also. To avoid these limitations, users can switch to the best-automated tool.