Today we will know about B. Pharma. There are many such students, who want to make their career in the field of medicine in today’s time. Why don’t you want to become more because today’s students are more likely to come in the medical field than before. The reason for this is a job, if you do any medical course, then you get a job very easily in it. Alpine Group of Institutes
What is B. Pharma?
B Pharma is a medical field course conducted at an undergraduate level. Whose full form is Bachelor of Pharmacy. Students can pass this course from 12th Science (Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology) subject. This course is of 4 years duration. In this, information about medicine is given to the student. Like how is medicine made? What is the process of making medicine? When and how to take which medicine? etc. information is given.
B. Pharma Full Form: Bachelor of Pharmacy. This course is a Bachelor Degree Course in the medical field. In which all types of information related to medicine and medicine are given. Apart from this, which medicine to give, which medicine to take, when to take any kind of test, all this information is given on doing B Pharma Course.
It takes 4 years to do a B Pharma course. In which a total of 8 semester exams are taken. You can also see the syllabus of this post B Pharma Course below.
B. Pharma Eligibility:
B Pharma Course Education Qualification: To do B Pharma Course, the student must first pass Inter 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths. Also, the aggregate marks of the student should be 50%.
Age Limit: Candidate should have Minimum Age- 19 Years and Maximum Age- 23 Years to do B Pharma Course.
How to take B. Pharma Course Admission?
1. B. Pharma Government College Admission:
If you also want to do B Pharma from Government College, then you have to first give an entrance exam. After that the merit list of the student is prepared and seat wise admission is taken. However, this does not happen in all government colleges, in some government colleges, your admission is taken by preparing a merit list on your 12th score.
2. B. Pharma Private College Admission
In order to take admission in a private college, entrance exams has to be given in some colleges. However, this is not the case in all colleges. Private College Your admission is also done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th, and it is done very easily.
B Pharma Course Fee
By the way, the college in which you want to take admission in B Pharma Course Fee depends on the college. Also, let us tell you that if you take admission from any government college to do a B Pharma course, then your college fee is very less there. The same if your admission is done in a private college, then your fee there can be 40 thousand to 1 lakh every year.
Benefits of doing B. Pharma course?
First of all, let us tell you that there is a lot of demand for a candidate doing B Pharma in our country. Which also makes it easier for you to get a job.
- After doing B Pharma course, you can work as a Chemist in any government or private hospital.
- You can easily get a job in any government or private hospital. On the other hand, if you want to do a job in a government hospital, then you also have to clear the entrance exam.
- Apart from this, after doing this course, you can work in a Medicine (Pharmaceutical) Company, Health Centre and Medicine Research Sector etc.
B. Pharma Salary Per Month in India – If you also do B Pharma Course, then you would definitely like to know that if you do a job after doing B Pharma Course, then how much will be your Salary Per Month or Per Year.
So friends, if you also do a B Pharma course, and want to do a job somewhere, then your salary will be something like this. When you join a new job, your salary can range from Rs 15,000 to Rs 35,000 per month. However, if you are new then your salary can be between 15 to 20 thousand. On the other hand, if we talk about every year, then your salary can be 2 lakh to 5 lakh.
B. Pharma Course Some Entrance Exam
- BHU Entrance Exam
- NIPPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) Entrance Exam
- GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
- BITSAT Entrance Exam
- PUCET Panjab University Common Entrance Test
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)
- BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)
- UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination)
- MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
B Pharma Course Syllabus
First Year Syllabus:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Advanced Mathematics
- Computer Application
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy 1
- Basic Electronics
Second Year Syllabus:
- Pharmacognosy 2
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2
- Pharmaceutical Analysis 2
- AP HE 1
- Organic Chemistry 2
- Pharmacognosy 2
- AP HE 2
- Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
Third year syllabus:
- Pharmacology 1
- Pharmacology 2
- Medicinal Chemistry 1
- Medicinal Chemistry 2
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence ethics
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Hospital pharmacy
- Bio pharmaceutics
Fourth year syllabus:
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Medicinal Chemistry 3
- Clinical pharmacy
- Chemistry of Natural Products 2
- Project related to elective
- Drug interactions
B. Pharma vs D. Pharma:
As you know, B Pharma Course is a 4-year-old graduation level medical field course. Which you can do after 12th science. If you talk about the D Pharma Course, then it is a 2-year medical field course. Students can also do this after 12th science subject.
- However, in both these courses, there are a lot of jobs in government and private sectors.
- So you can do any of the two courses here. If you want to do a job in a short time, then you can do a D. Pharma Course. And if you have more time then you can do B Pharma.
What can I do after B Pharma?
If you too have coursed B. Pharma and now want to know what to do after doing B Pharma, then tell you, after doing B Pharma, you want to study about it even further, then you do M Pharm Course Can If you do B Pharma, you can also do a job.